Which is the best medication for public speaking anxiety relief?
Anna Asked: Which is the best medication for public speaking anxiety relief?
I have an important presentation tomorrow and I really need to be relaxed not to mess everything up. I know medication isn't the best choice and that I should overcome this fear but it's only for one occasion and I'm not going to keep taking it. I need advice from someone with similar experience. Thanks in advance.
if you go by the number of users, I'd say ethanol.
I have been called upon to make presentations on many occasions.
Speaking from those experiences, my unfailing remedy for stage-fright was three hefty shots of brandy beforehand. Two weren't enough and four made me too garrulous with a tendency to pepper my lecture with dirty jokes!
Five, and I would begin to wobble a bit, with long pauses during which I would grin inanely at everybody.
Three worked perfectly every time.
Tomorrow?Too late to get a prescription for low dose Xanax or Valium. This will help calm you down but not make you sleepy or dopey.For over-the-counter, I would try motion sickness pills. Try them first, so you know how you'll react and how much to take.Good Luck, I am absolutely terrified of public speaking, too.
Go to a health food store and ask aboutpassion flower drops.
I saw this on the Dr. Ozshow and am going to get some myself.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- over the counter drugs for public speaking
- over the counter medication for public speaking anxiety
- over the counter public speaking medication
- otc drugs for public speaking
- medication for public speaking
- best medication for public speaking anxiety
- public speaking anxiety otc medication
- public speaking anxiety over the counter medication
- over the counter pills to help public spesaking
- over the counter pills for public speaking